ABOUT THE CREATIVES RELIEF FUND IN GEORGIA
As a 501(c)3, non-profit, charitable organization, Urban Mediamakers will support working creatives in Georgia by providing unrestricted cash grants through the Creatives Relief Fund.
These unrestricted cash grants are intended to support working artists with:
- Rent/mortgage payments
- Pet supplies
- Other living expenses.
- Medical expenses;
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and selected weekly. Grants range from $50-$500 based on creatives’ needs. APPLY TODAY!
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
The Creatives Relief Fund is open to individual creatives of all disciplines residing in Georgia.
APPLICANTS MUST BE:
• 21 years of age or older;
• Georgia residents at the time of application and payment;
• Individual creatives of any discipline (actors, artists, filmmakers, writers, barbers, stylists, directors, editors, makeup artists, graphics, etc.).
• Priority given to Urban Mediamakers members.
APPLICANTS MUST NOT BE:
• Applying on behalf of a company, nonprofit, organization, community group, ensembles or collective;
Contact Renee Moses with questions about this grant program by email with subject ‘Creatives Relief Fund’.
HELP US WITH A DONATE TODAY
Through donations, we are building a coalition of people, organizations and corporations who will join in supporting creatives in Georgia now. To join in support of creatives’ urgent needs, make a donation today. All donations are tax-deductible.